Wednesday, October 1, 2008

lesson learned

I learned a very valuable lesson last night. Sometimes, I guess because of a time-space continuum or something else science-y that I don't understand, text messages will completely change as they travel from your phone to the other phone. I fell victim to this phenomenon last night.

When I sent the text it read: "So I miss you. Are you coming to Dallas anytime soon?" Based on my best guy friend's response to the text, I can only assume that in transit the content changed to "I want to have sex with you."

Or maybe it wasn't the text that changed. Perhaps his penis just finally acquired literacy?

2 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

Ha, this is a hilarious thing to point out. Oh texting.

Anonymous said...

Texting is quite dangerous for this very reason, it's true.
But that IS what you meant, right? HUH???
-JILL